Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.008 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥195,105 (S/. 5,911) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Algiers costs 50,000 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dresden costs €870 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 140,000Vatu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)