Cost of living comparison between Iquitos, Peru and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.586 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥350,343 (S/. 11,455) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)