Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.429 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥241,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥199,456 (S/. 5,966) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)