Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.647 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥264,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥216,936 (S/. 6,261) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (about 1 hour ago)