Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.613 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥307,150 (RM11,992) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)