Cost of living comparison between Ipoh, Malaysia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.500 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥291,030 (RM11,413) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)