Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.775 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥272,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥222,601 (RM8,314) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Damascus costs 600 £ (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Iasi costs 2,627 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Des Moines, Iowa costs $0.71 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Andorra la Vella costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)