Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.956 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥272,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥217,667 (RM8,386) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (32 minutes ago)