Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.294 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥363,946 ($3,270) in Iowa City, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)