Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.693 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥399,320 (€3,255) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)