Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 130.416 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥244,173 (€1,872) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥231,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)