Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 122.402 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥383,878 (€3,136) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)