Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.086 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥241,070 (€1,825) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥232,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (39 minutes ago)