Cost of living in Imphal, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.647 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imphal (India) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥269,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥240,088 (₨145,806) in Imphal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)