Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.383 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥246,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥217,606 (R$ 6,150) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)