Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.988 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥268,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥235,745 (R$ 7,146) in Imperatriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (35 minutes ago)