Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30943 JPY / NGN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥245,878 (794,616 ₦) in Ilorin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)