Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.205 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥269,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥223,528 (Php101,389) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,510 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)