Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.292 JPY / PHP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥325,200 (Php141,910) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)