Cost of living in Ilmenau, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.450 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ilmenau (Germany) is 5% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥216,147 (€1,632) in Ilmenau.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)