Cost of living comparison between Ilam, Iran and Akita, Japan
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00354 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥294,535 (﷼ 83,271,991) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (37 minutes ago)