Cost of living comparison between Ilam, Iran and Akita, Japan
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00328 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥332,908 (﷼ 101,490,981) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)