Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00352 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥315,748 (﷼ 89,610,224) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)