Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.471 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥235,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥195,904 (S/. 5,853) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)