Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 107.647 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥191,322 ($1,777) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (3 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)