Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31325 JPY / NGN *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥266,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥238,254 (760,599 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)