Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.327 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥229,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥194,356 (E£ 30,719) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,800 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rimini costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)