Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.282 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥237,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥202,831 (E£ 32,289) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Northampton costs £19,198 (about 1 hour ago)