Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.199 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 28% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥183,042 (E£ 29,529) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 2 hours ago)