Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.182 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥296,148 (元18,301) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (36 minutes ago)