Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.386 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥240,383 (€1,872) in Huelva.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)