Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.565 JPY / GTQ
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥273,716 (Q18,793) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥263,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matamoros costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)