Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.161 JPY / GTQ
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥249,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥246,038 (Q16,228) in Huehuetenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)