Cost of living in Huế, Vietnam compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00488 JPY / VND
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huế (Vietnam) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥248,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥196,181 (40,215,663 ₫) in Huế.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)