Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.993 JPY / PEN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥202,520 (S/. 5,958) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (28 minutes ago)