Cost of living comparison between Hualian, Taiwan and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.558 JPY / TWD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥335,091 (94,174 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (30 minutes ago)