Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.774 JPY / TWD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥268,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥232,716 (61,666 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (27 minutes ago)