Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.389 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥240,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥232,263 (68,540 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)