Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.311 JPY / THB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥246,506 (74,452 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)