Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.705 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥356,317 (₨208,992) in Howrah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)