Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.413 JPY / DKK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥380,811 (kr23,202) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)