Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.359 JPY / DKK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥377,684 (kr23,088) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)