Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.039 JPY / DKK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥410,334 (kr25,583) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)