Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.718 JPY / DKK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥268,603 (kr16,067) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥264,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)