Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 850 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 114.467 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥516,560 ($4,513) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)