Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.066 JPY / SBD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥407,159 (28,946 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)