Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.962 JPY / SBD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥256,263 (18,354 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥241,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 3 hours ago)