Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.245 JPY / SBD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 9% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥427,626 (30,020 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (9 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)