Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.856 JPY / SBD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥285,980 (20,639 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥270,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Andorra la Vella costs €9 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)