Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.629 JPY / SBD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥450,112 (30,769 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)