Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.356 JPY / SBD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥272,840 (19,005 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥255,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 3 hours ago)