Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,148 prices entered by 373 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.437 JPY / HKD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 50% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥381,236 (HK$26,406) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥254,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)