Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,639 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.338 JPY / HKD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 58% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥642,629 (HK$44,820) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 2 hours ago)