Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,538 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.380 JPY / HKD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 59% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥621,830 (HK$46,475) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)