Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,923 prices entered by 336 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.269 JPY / HKD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 54% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥371,870 (HK$26,061) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥241,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)