Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,743 prices entered by 364 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.135 JPY / HKD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 46% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥327,938 (HK$23,200) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥224,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)