Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00567 JPY / BYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 30% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥263,836 (46,504,962 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)