Cost of living comparison between Homyel, Belarus and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00568 JPY / BYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 30% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥272,811 (48,031,194 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)