Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20748 JPY / SYP *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 27% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥262,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥191,446 (922,711 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)