Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21862 JPY / SYP *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 27% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥254,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥184,983 (846,133 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (39 minutes ago)