Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.764 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥264,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥230,332 (元13,740) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)