Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.537 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥411,646 (AU$4,757) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)