Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.505 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 6% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥255,213 (AU$2,985) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥241,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €450 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Arequipa costs S/. 9 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)