Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.273 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 4% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥423,134 (AU$5,081) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)