Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.736 JPY / AUD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥279,760 (AU$3,381) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥267,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)