Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.272 JPY / GHS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥231,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥217,551 (GH₵8,608) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (32 minutes ago)