Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00468 JPY / VND
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥246,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥221,093 (47,201,671 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)