Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00473 JPY / VND
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥244,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥220,563 (46,593,507 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (40 minutes ago)