Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00480 JPY / VND
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥198,221 (41,276,943 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)