Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 708 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00507 JPY / VND
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥337,898 (66,592,393 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)