Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.572 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥242,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥206,982 (₨131,681) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $1.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)