Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.690 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥309,951 (₨183,432) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (44 minutes ago)