Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016.
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥521,778 in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (42 minutes ago)