Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.084 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 25% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥489,169 (16,260 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (36 minutes ago)