Cost of living comparison between Herzliya, Israel and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.988 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 20% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥470,406 (17,430 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Busan costs ₩550,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 2 hours ago)