Cost of living comparison between Heraklion, Greece and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.425 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥339,131 (€2,990) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)