Cost of living in Helsinki, Finland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,083 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.079 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 18% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥308,450 (€2,301) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥261,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (31 minutes ago)