Cost of living comparison between Helsinki, Finland and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,265 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 114.728 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsinki (Finland) is 15% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥465,435 (€4,057) in Helsinki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 16,000 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chittagong costs Taka 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (about 1 hour ago)