Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.407 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥267,857 (19,979 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥250,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)