Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.102 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥420,195 (34,721 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)