Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.751 JPY / SEK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥403,712 (31,662 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)