Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.318 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 16% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥260,298 (€2,029) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥224,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)