Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.900 JPY / CUC *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥227,036 (2,066 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥227,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)