Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.639 JPY / CUC *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥397,014 (3,556 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jackson, Mississippi costs $29 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (21 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)