Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 103.800 JPY / CUC *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥398,363 (3,838 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)