Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.495 JPY / CUC *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥413,318 (3,707 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)