Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.503 JPY / CUC *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥412,913 (3,638 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barquisimeto costs Bs 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)