Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 130.753 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥234,032 (€1,790) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥230,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)