Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 128.350 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥234,949 (€1,831) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥231,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)