Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20764 JPY / SOS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 206% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥1,242,385 (5,983,364 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)