Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20407 JPY / SOS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 176% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥627,625 (3,075,576 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥227,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)