Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20170 JPY / SOS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 201% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥1,130,277 (5,603,817 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨750 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.01 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)