Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19471 JPY / SOS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 160% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥613,056 (3,148,618 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥236,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (44 minutes ago)