Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19697 JPY / SOS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 157% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥684,122 (3,473,202 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥266,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (29 minutes ago)