Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.408 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥270,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥241,991 (元14,748) in Harbin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$510 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)