Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.577 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥237,664 ($2,111) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥231,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)