Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 110.776 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥269,733 ($2,435) in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)