Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 113.579 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 8% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥422,773 ($3,722) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)