Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 111.298 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥243,198 ($2,185) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥232,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)