Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 110.995 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 7% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥434,331 ($3,913) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)