Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.926 JPY / ETB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥264,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥214,661 (54,672 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)