Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.016 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥255,130 (€1,933) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥252,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)