Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.149 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥335,080 (元20,749) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)