Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.742 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥234,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,654 (元13,060) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)