Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.123 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥348,009 (元21,584) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)