Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.478 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥229,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥215,433 (13,074元) in Hangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Al Ain costs Dirham 0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 4 hours ago)