Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.408 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥236,858 (元14,435) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)