Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.042 JPY / TND
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥185,851 (4,126 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)