Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 49.003 JPY / TND
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥363,067 (7,409 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (30 minutes ago)