Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 132.329 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥266,503 (€2,014) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥240,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)