Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.016 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥412,625 (€3,410) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (30 minutes ago)