Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 127.888 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥270,807 (€2,118) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥246,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)