Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.717 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥447,075 (€3,704) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)